sí, puede valer, aquí tienes el hilo
http://www.elobservatorio.info/tacticas.htm
i
http://www.elobservatorio.info/tacticas.htm
i
[no te costará encontrarlo, no tienes que salir del sitio]
la conocida teoría de la d. de guy d.
i
qué dice el doctor r f rabito?, algo sobre mindscapes through enviromental elements [al comienzo de]
i
b m c
i
nvlj [del que ya forma parte báseň nebo drift]
i
qué dice el doctor r f rabito?, algo sobre mindscapes through enviromental elements [al comienzo de]
i
b m c
i
nvlj [del que ya forma parte báseň nebo drift]
..............................................................................
I don't care if this is a real dérive action or not; the funny thing I find in this video is the unexpected symmetry: first, the author walks on the center of the road and he confronts the cars, but then, after returning to the sidewalk, he meets people walking in the opposite direction in a narrow path, they pass by his side like the cars did before. During the whole trip the author seems foreign to an established order.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6rjS3ENAP8
I love the sunny lazy summertime feeling along the walk.

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario